Not only beautiful robes and gowns got oohs and aahs on the 2018 Golden Globes Red Carper but also jewelry and accessories that were worn by famous celebrities.
Due to Time’s up movement, most of the celebrities and attendees were dressed in black and it wasn’t a hold back at all. One of the basic shopping rules says “If it’s not black put it back.” It gave them the opportunity to be creative and choose the right jewel that suits the best.
Here are some of the most interesting accessories and jewelry including also hair accessories.
1. Angelina Jolie – teardrop-shaped earrings by Forevermark
2. Sarah Jessica Parker – shiny belt with a diamond brooch
3. Dakota Johnson – sparkling belt by Gucci
4. Allison Williams – diamond choker by Forevermark
5. Kate Hudson – necklace by Harry Winston with a dreamcatcher pendant
6. Zoe Kravitz – green earrings by Lorraine Schwartz
7. Viola Davis – diamond necklace by Harry Winston
8. Tracee Ellis Ross – silk turban with jewellery by Irene Neuwirth
9. Katherine Langford – Jennifer Behr clips